With the many uncertainties in the world vying for our attention today, it can be helpful to get back to basics and review key fundamental investment principles that can help you achieve what is most important to you.
10 Things Every Investor Should Know About Investing
- Investing can help your savings catch up to your financial goals
- Investing in U.S. stocks is one of the best ways to build wealth
- International stocks can help you cast a wider net
- Bonds can offer a more stable foundation
- Alternative investments may help you win by not losing
- There's no wrong time to invest
- Diversification is a time-tested way to help mitigate risk*
- Active and passive strategies can play a role
- Your emotions can you your worst enemy
- Your advisor is your greatest resource
*Diversification does not guarantee a profit or eliminate the risk of loss.